|Plan summer vacation with TravelHot.in|
1. Take Enough Time to Pack: Avoid final moment packing; it might cause you to forget some essentials that you may perhaps need a lot. It is good to be prepared with a checklist of things you usually need during any short or long journey. Take enough time and think twice before you starting packing things for your journey.
2. Plan your Journey with a Map: Be sure to have a clear Map of all the places/locations where you're travelling, to avoid omitting critical locations which you might regret for not visiting despite being so near your location. Write a list and tick the item right when you have seen that location. You can even add in places as per your time or interest.
3. Begin on Time: If you are moving by airplane, bus or rail start off at the earliest. People who do not set out on a planned journey are never able to start on time and suffer due to last moment haste. It is actually safer to commence early. It is rightly said, all that begins well ends well.
4. Get a Climate Check: Check the Weather Reports of the places you will be travelling during summers to avoid any kind of last minute surprises. Always stay informed about this. These days you use smart mobile devices which provide you with updated information about climate forecasts in various areas.
5. Carry Your Personal Kit: Carry cleanser, Skin lotions, hairsprays, wet wipes, Glasses, Torch, and Towels etc. While traveling you must take a good care of your skin and health. For that you should ensure to take all your prescribed and over the counter medicines too which suit you and come hand whenever required. Also do not forget to check whether they would work in the environments you are planning to apply them. It is also a good idea to get rid of those items which are nearing their expiry dates. Refill them in time before you leave.
6. Have Enough Water Supplies: If your body is not accustomed to travel in summers, do not forget to carry as much of drinking water as possible with you. This will help you to stay hydrated. One who is not comfortable with plain water may also carry some energy health drinks as well as a change in the taste. It helps when you feel too exhausted or tired. Drink not less than 3-5 liters of water to stay well hydrated.
7. Carry Snacks & Drinks: Load up some nutritious Snacks & Health-drinks such as cookies, dry fruits, lime-water and some power drinks etc. Roadside food items while in car travel can be costly and unwholesome.
8. Vehicle Assessment: If you will be travelling by your own automotive verify the quantities of Petrol, Oil as well as spare parts. It is safer to have a thorough servicing before you leave on a trip since it saves you a lot of headache ahead of time.
Book hotels online, lowest rates assured for domestic hotels and international hotels, deals on hotels all the year around only at Travelhot. We wish you a Happy Travel Experience with us these summers!