Top 10 Hill Stations in India
If you are planning to visit hill station in India in coming vacations then I must tell you have chosen the perfect option to spend your vacation you would be glad to not know that India has been dotted with number of hill stations. As it is difficult to mention all the hill stations of India here, so name of top 10 hill stations in India are mentioned below.
Tip 10 hill stations in India:
1. Kodaikanal: This beautiful hill station offers great view and has been located in the Dindigul district, Tamil Nadu.
2. Srinagar: This hill station is land of lakes and houseboats. It lies beautifully on the banks of River Jhelum which is a tributary of River Indus.
3. Darjeeling and Gangtok
4. Dehradun: This hill station is located in the laps of the Himalayas and the Shivalik hills.
5. Shimla: This famous hill station in located in the north western ranges of the mighty Himalayas.
6. Mount Abu: It is located in the South Western end of the state of Rajasthan.
7. Mussoorie: It is located in the Dehradun district in the state of Uttarakhand.
8. Kullu and Manali: It is one of the famous hill stations in India that attract many tourists every year.
9. Ooty: This hill station is located in the state of Tamil Nadu.
10.Shillong: This popular hill station is located on the Shillong plateau in the north eastern state of Meghalaya.
These are must visit top 10 hill station in India. On your trip to India, you must not miss these 10 hill station in India.