Himachal Pradesh is a renowned tourist destination in India. Every year many people from all over the world visit this destination to refresh their mind and enjoy their holidays. This beautiful destination is blessed with so many beautiful hill stations. There are number of hill stations in Himachal Pradesh that must be visited by tourists on their trip to Himachal Pradesh. List of famous hill stations in Himachal Pradesh are mentioned below.
1. Chail: This mesmerizing hill station is 43 kms from Shimla and is dwelled in the midst of a lush green setting.
2. Dharamsala: This beautiful hill station is located against the backdrop of the dramatic Dhauladhar Mountains.
3. Dalhousie: It is an interesting hill station that offers wide range of tourist attractions. This hill station is located on the eastern part of River Ravi.
4. Kasauli: This hill station is developed by the British and will remind you of the 19th century
5. Kullu: This beautiful hill station has a unique charm and attracts people from all over the world. Dusshera festival of this hill station is highly popular.
6. Manali: Manali is one of the famous hill stations of Himachal Pradesh which is located in the valley of Kullu. This beautiful hill station is popularly known as the “Cradle between the lesser Himalayas”.
7. Shimla: This hill station is located in the North West Himalayas. It attracts many tourists every year from all over the world.
The above mentioned list of hill stations in Himachal Pradesh has lots to offer with accommodation, food and adventure. If you are planning a trip to Himachal Pradesh then you should not miss these hill stations. You can get Holiday packages for Himachal Pradesh at Travel Hot. Here you will find versatile Himachal tour packages ranging from standard to luxurious. You can choose any of the packages that suit both your interests and pocket.